KERR & HOLLAND approached Martalli Design to re-develop their existing website into a more dynamic site and one that more accurately presented the business culture and ethos of KERR & HOLLAND. Establishing some key business goals for the site was the main concern of the directors.
Over 20 years experience in their field
KERR & HOLLAND are consultants that specialise in commercial insurance claim preparation and insurance policy review with substantial and wide-ranging experience in the preparation of Business Interruption, Material Damage and Economic Loss claims.
In 2017 KERR & HOLLAND approached Martalli Design to substantially re-develop the existing website (launched in 2012) into a more dynamic site and one that more accurately presented the business culture and ethos of KERR & HOLLAND.
A website to guarantee business goals
The directors established some key business goals for the new site development, these were:
- The website must present KERR & HOLLAND as a deeply experienced team, with solid credentials not just from qualifications, but length and breadth of experience in the field.
- The website complemented in a measured way the methods used by KERR & HOLLAND to promote their business.
- The website should incorporate through its design all the modern features expected of websites today.
KERR & HOLLAND developed a set of requirements driven strongly by their views on evolving the business and specifically in their industry. To fulfil the requirements and meet KERR & HOLLAND’s long-held business values Martalli Design was brought in to redesign their online presence. This involved:
- Redefining layout, whitespace, colour palette and typography.
- The website had to be “viewable” on any device capable of connecting to the website.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) had to be explicitly addressed and developed.
- Optimal use of social media and the website integrated into marketing activities.